As of May 4, the REC Center is back open to the public with measures in place to keep guests and staff safe while practicing social distancing.
- The walking track will be open, but with special operating policies. No passing will allowed on the track and NO RUNNERS will be allowed on the track at this time.
- Certain designated fitness equipment will be unavailable for use to achieve social spacing in the fitness room.
- All fitness classes have been moved to the Blue Gym to give more room for people to spread out and to achieve social spacing requirements.
- NO open gym for basketball or volleyball games due to the inability to achieve appropriate social spacing.
- Pickleball will be allowed to be played in singles mode ONLY. Singles rules will be in effect and ask you to bring your own ball for just you to use while playing.
- The Youth Activity Room will stay CLOSED through May due to the inability to achieve appropriate social spacing.
- Showers will not available.
- There will not be any facility rentals.